Sunday 7 May 2017

Masked Bedroom Wrestlers

  I have a lot of stuff saved where I honestly can't remember where I got it from. In several cases the site isn't around anymore. So if anybody knows where these photos are from please get in touch.

 This is a small set which sees three women of mature years and comfortable size grappling in a bedroom, safely anonymous behind their old-school wrestling masks.

 Are the rest of the photos sitting in a box underneath somebody's bed?  It's intriguing to wonder if these ladies are still breaking out the masks and swimsuits when the kids are out of the house.









3 comments:

  1. Plus-sized women grapple in private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have allways enjoyed Mature women in private catfights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mature women enjoy private catfights and wrestling! My woman does, in 2019 she met a BBW in Yuma at a hotel who had a fantasy of wearing a mask to fight, and she put it on , she said it made her feel she would be a bad girl and tough!! She weighed, 247 my girl 243 all match's for 2 days were in thong's and Boots!! Her husband and I were needless to say excited to watch!!

    ReplyDelete